Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Art Movie Reflection

Technical
I used Adobe Premier Pro to make the video and also a few website to get some of the clips.

Concept
The concept of the video was that the baby was in peril, but the Angel couldn't do anything but watch  since it was made of stone. Later the father of the child decided to leave town and went insane with the loss of his child, eventually blowing up the factory he was working at, leaving his wife alone.

Influences
I had no influences to make the video.

Motivation
My motivation was to try and show a story without just completely giving it away.

Critical Assessment
What surprised me the most was how short 1 minute really is, I wanted to add more but if I did the video would have been over the time limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment