Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Art Video Game Reflection

Austin Schnurr
Art Video Game
May 12, 2015

Technical
I changed the fonts and layout of the menus and changed the background and card faces (front and back).

Idea
My original idea was to make it a flappy bird game but I couldn't change the "bird" and have the game work so I made it a memory game instead.

Influences
I had no influences from any artists to make the game.

Composition
I put a darker colour of some of the titles so they would stand out more and catch the readers attention more.

Motivation
I enjoy fishing so I wanted to do my game on over-fishing so other people will be able to enjoy fishing in later generations.

Critical Assessment
With additional time I would have inserted a URL to some various websites that have information about over-fishing and how it will affect our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment